Jun 20, 2009

Dream Filled Cupcakes



For the Dial Open House, the Mother of the Groom contacted me about making 225 Cupcakes.
She wanted chocolate cream filled cupcakes with pink cream cheese icing and chocolate polka dots and pink white chocolate flavored cream filled cupcakes with chocolate fudge icing and pink white chocolate polka dots.

This was such a fun job. While the pink cupcakes were baking in my oven, I thought they smelled pink. I had some wonderful friends come help with the process of filling each individual cupcake and making the chocolate candy polka dots. Later my husband helped me place the polka dots on each cupcakes. A new bit of sparkle I added this time was an edible shimmer I found at the Cake Supply Store. I was so pleased to hear that the cupcakes were well received.